About C-Style Homes
We believe there is an increasing desire by New Zealanders to either build their own home, or project-manage the building of their own home. The Government has indicated it will introduce new laws to encourage DIY'ers to effectively build their own homes (with the appropriate professional support).C-Style Homes therefore sees an increasing demand for the supply of a superior range of house designs and associated materials, to both the public and the trade.
There are numerous tradesmen who would rather ‘spend their time on the tools’ and leave it up to C-Style Homes to focus on the design and associated material ordering, purchase and delivery processes.
All our homes are based on a steel frame and truss. Why? Because we believe steel to be a product that saves time during the build, and provides a far superior finish to the entire project.
What are the benefits of a C-Style Home?
- You save money, through our negotiated supply arrangements from our preferred suppliers.
- You save time and therefore more money, no matter where you build in New Zealand with the same prices being available nationwide.
- This service is available in rural and urban districts, from Northland to the Bluff, to our outlying Islands, to our Pacific neighbours, and to the world at large.
- You are able to select from our range of professionally prepared plans, or have the materials provided to meet the specifications and preferences based on your own plan or concept.
- Professional costing processes are in place and advice on all aspects of your build is available.
How the process works:
- All materials are delivered to your site, in one of either two ways; in a container with all the build materials included, or delivered to site on a ‘just in time’ basis.
- This allows you as either the DIY home builder, the Project Manager or the Professional Builder/Tradesperson the ability to manage your build project’s pace and price.
- Provided with each set of materials is a full project management guideline, which identifies order of the build, expected time to be taken for each phase, ordering and payment schedules and expected completion date.