What is included in a C-Style Homes package?
Details of the specifications that are common to all C-Style Homes kitsets.
- 3 sets of Council Plans & Specifications if applicable.
- Set of Construction Plans & Specifications, including an Accessories Schedule.
- Engineer's Certification covering all structure aspects of the building, including elevated floor system where applicable.
- Standard concrete slab plans including detailed set-out drawings, showing all hold-down requirements. (Note: Concrete slab shall be constructed as per engineer's design & requirements. The owner/builder shall supply all engineering reinforcing steel, concrete, & labour.)
- Elevated floor system details, construction drawings & methods, all supplied if applicable. Full assembly details incorporating a simple coding/colour system which will enable easy erection on site.
- Comply with AS/NZS4600:2005, Frametek New Zealand Standard Construction Details as per supplied Architectural Plan and Specifications.
- All studs: 90mm x 32 mm or 76mm x 32mm (depending on location of build within New Zealand), 0.75mm G550 (minimum) steel.
Plates and Dwangs:
- 90mm x 30mm or 78 x 30mm (depending on location of build within New Zealand), 0.75mm G550 (minimum) steel.
- Floor Joists, Rafters and Lintels (Where required)
- FTK trellis joists/beams or 250/15 C Purlin, 200/18 C Purlin, 150/15 C Purlin
- 20CB50 Ceiling battens
- 40RB50 Roof battens
- 20mm EPS Cavibat – where applicable
- 5mm Thermax B – where applicable
- Sufficient Wafer Head, Hex Head, CSK and CSK Rib Wing Tek screws and bolts to complete the assembly of your Frames and Trusses.
Hold Down Bolts:
- 12 x 70mm Hex Nut Trubolt Plus or Similar
- 12mm Galv engineering bolts (as required)
- Linea and Axon Panels quoted as standard, (any choice of external cladding can be sourced to suit)
- 4.5mm Hardisoffit Soffit Lining
- Danband Blue Plast Strapping
- Thermakraft Carters Cover-up
- Thermakraft Cromford Supercourse – 90 & 150 x 20m Openings as req.
- Aluband head and sill flashing materials
- R2.6 94mm Ultra Wall Pink Batts
- R3.6 Ceiling Pink Batts
- Prehung Door HC MDF/MDF Jamb 810 x 1980mm
- Prehung Double Doors HC MDF/MDF Jamb 1980mm where applicable
- Cavity Slider HC MDF Door up to 910 x 1980mm where applicable
- Stellar Entrance door and external garage door.
- 100 x 25 radiata timber shelving
- 18mm Customwood MDF DIY Panel 2400 x 400 Shelving
- Customwood No.2 60 x 12mm Sgle Bev Arch 5.12m Length Skirting
- Customwood No.25 40 x 18mm D4S 5.12m Lgth Cleats
- 20mm Kopine U/Lock 3600 x 1200 H.D flooring where applicable
- Standard Gib board 10mm Ceiling
- Standard Gib board 10mm Walls
- Lumberlock 2.4m Closet Rail – White
- Schlage Dexter J series Locks and Dummies
- DLW White/Zinc Door Stops
- Samson Roller Catch - White Nylon
- HPM Smoke Alarm with Test and Hush Buttons
- Ribline C/S Sec/Door and Opener 2.2 x 4.85m
- Double glazed windows to all windows, and specified doors.
- Roof: 0.40mm, Corrugate, ZR8 Colorcote or Endura Coloursteel
- Underlay: 860 Self supporting black
- Accessories: Screws, Sealant
- Flashings: Aledge ridge, Barge, Apron
Spouting and Downpipes:
- 125mm Quad with Internal Brackets
- F180 Metal Fascia
- 75mm metal downpipe and brackets
- Supplied where required
Items not included
• Site survey. Site clearing or cutting & disposal of rubbish
• Council fees & lodgement of plans
• Soil tests and engineers' reports
• Any on-site construction or labour, e.g. foundation or concrete slab preparation.
GUARANTEE: We offer a “100% material replacement guarantee.